Yield: 12 bite size cookies
- ¼ cup DDP organic sesame tahini
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp DDP ground cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cups DDP quick oats
- ½ cup DDP pecan, chopped
- ½ cup DDP almond, chopped
- ½ cup DDP sultana raisins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients, mix well.
Cover the baking pan (cookie sheets) with parchment paper, divided and shape the dough into 12 cookies; they’re easier to work with wet hands.
Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are slightly brown. Let it cool completely before serve.