Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
- 4 cups plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt (or strained yogurt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp DDP honey
- 1 cup DDP goji omega boost oatmeal
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted dry-roasted chopped DDP pistachios
Combine yogurt, honey and vanilla in a bowl. Take six wine or parfait glasses and layer with berries and the yogurt mixture.
Top parfaits with the remaining yogurt mixture; top each with 2 tbsp of goji omega boost oatmeal and berry mixture.
Garnish with pistachios and a sprig of fresh mint.