Yield: 6 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil (plus extra for brushing)
- 1/2 small white onion, minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 6 thin slices pancetta, diced
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Dan-D-Pak Pine Nuts, chopped
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium beat, sauté the onion, garlic and
Pancetta until pancetta is slightly crispy.
Add the spinach and rosemary and toss well to combine, cook, tossinguntil spinach is just wilted.
Remove from heat and let cool, mix in Parmesan and pine nut.
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Run your fingers between the skin of the chicken and the meat to create a pocket.
Stuff the pancetta mixture evenly under the skin.
Brush lightly with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bake until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear when pierced, 20 to 30 minutes.