Yield 750 ml, about 2 – 3 servings.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen, can substitute with any kind of berries
- 1 cup low fat fruit yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup low fat milk or soy milk
- ½ ea fresh lemon juice (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp Dan-D-Pak organic ground flax seeds
- 2 tsp Dan-D-Pak organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey (optional)
- ½ cup crushed ice (optional)
Crush the ice in the blender first, if use any.
Combine all the ingredients and process until smoothly pureed. Adjust consistency with more liquid if desired.