Yield: 12 servings
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup DDPK raisins
- 2 large bananas, well mashed
- ½ cup DDPK banana chips, roughly chopped
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Grease an 11 x 7 inch baking dish with butter and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Place the butter in a medium pan with the maple syrup and melt over low heat. Stir in the raisins. Remove from the heat and add both mashed bananas and chopped banana chips, stirring well. Add the oats and stir well until all the oats have been coated. Stir in flour and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking pan and smooth sown with the back of a spoon to compact into the pan and level. Bake in a preheated 375oF oven for 20 minutes, until the top is just beginning to turn a pale golden. The mixture will still seem somewhat soft.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before cutting into 12 squares. Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.