Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Sundried Tomatoes
Yield: about 4 1/2 cups
- ½ cup DDPK sundried tomato juliennes, soaked and drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 (285 g) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (400 g) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon DDPK dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon DDPK cayenne pepper
- Baked tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 375oF. Soak sundried tomatoes in warm water for 5 minutes, drained and chopped. Soft cream cheese in microwave at high for 1 to 1½ minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl, spread mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes, or until cheeses are bubbling and lightly brown on the top. Serve with baked tortilla chips.